Wednesday 17 February 2016

Kanye: My Dream Brought Me Into Debt


The 38-year-old rapper stunned fans over the weekend when he claimed he owes $53 million in bills but, despite the bizarre revelations, he's proud of his situation because he landed himself in that position by chasing his aspirations.

Taking to his Twitter account this morning  he wrote: ''For the past 3 years people who knew about the debt tried to use it against me in negotiations ...

''You can't control me or use the debt against me no more ... Money doesn't make me who I am ... I wanted the world to know my struggle ... You can point fingers and laugh, but for all entrepreneurs with families ... this country was built off of dreamers ... never give up on your dreams, bro ... my dreams brought me into debt and I'm close to seeing the light of day... (sic).''

No comments:

Post a Comment