Monday 8 February 2016

Intimacy With Siblings

Was gisting with my friend and he said there is nothing wrong with a lady having intimate relationship with two brothers and am like WTH!!!! He looked at me like am inexposed, infact he said "we Nigerian's have silly mentality about relationship".
If i have a relationship with a guy in Lagos or anywhere and i travel elsewhere and meet a guy who happens to be my ex's brother, then that is understandable as long as i didn't know they are related(but u go know ur guy surname sef nau). But let's assume you don't.
Please my people what do you think? Am i really oldschool to think it's crazy and shouldn't even be imagined, or what are the excuses. Please let's put heads together share your views on this.

6 comments:

  1. There's everything wrong with it. Well..like you said except I don't know as some people share surnames but I should at least ask if he's related to so so person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tyler dear, I just think some people don't just regard intimacy as any thing important

      Delete
    2. Tyler dear, I just think some people don't just regard intimacy as any thing important

      Delete
  2. It's wrong. It's like having a relationship with father and son... In my opinion tho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mairo dear, you got it right, it's just too sick to be normal.

      Delete
  3. It's wrong...I agree with Mairo

    ReplyDelete