Thursday 18 February 2016

Mob Wives Star "Big Ang Raiola" Died of Cancer

The US reality star, who appeared on TV show Mob Wives, passed away on Thursday morning at a Manhattan hospital.
Raiola has been suffering from throat cancer, which had spread to her lungs and her brain late last year.
Her family confirmed the news in a statement on her Twitter page, which read:
“It is with sad regret that we inform you that at 3.01am Angela Raiola peacefully ended her battle with cancer, and was called home.
“She was surrounded by nothing but love from her immediate family, and the closest friends. YOU, (Her fans) were some of the most special people in her world, and she loved you immensely.
“Thank you for your love, prayers, and unconditional support of Angela right to the very end. She truly went out richer than any monetary value could ever amount to.
“The family asks for privacy and peace during this most difficult time. In typical Big Ang fashion, we know she would say “Love you my babies!” This page will remain open as a celebration of who she was and will always be.”
Raiola made her last television appearance on Monday when she gave an emotional interview on the Dr Oz show.
“Sometimes I think I'm going to be fine and sometimes I just don't think I am,” she told the host.
“First I thought I was cancer free. I was going to have a big party. Then a month later I was stage 4. I can't make sense of this.”

No comments:

Post a Comment