Saturday 20 February 2016

Kanye and Kim Making a Lake at Their House After Drake Pool Diss



Kanye and Kim Kardashian tore up a perfectly fine pool that used to sit in their backyard and will upgrade to a body of water that's more like a small lake, or at least a really big pond.
We're told man-made Lake Kimye will be fully filtered upon completion and at least 5 times the size of any other backyard oasis in the Hidden Hills neighborhood. It's part of the sweeping changes Kim and 'Ye are making to the estate they purchased in 2014.
Drake recently took a shot at Kanye in his track "Summer Sixteen," saying:
I used to wanna be on Roc-A-Fella then I turned into Jay
Now I got a house in LA, Now I got a bigger pool than 'Ye
And look man, 'Ye’s pool is nice, mine's just big is what I’m saying.

1 comment:

  1. And Kanye is indebted, very funny. It's all publicity stunts

    ReplyDelete