Wednesday 24 February 2016

Award Winning Gospel Singer Israel Houghton Admit to Adultry



Israel Houghton announce divorce with his wife Meleasa Houghton of more than 20 years.

The Grammy Award Winning gospel artist apologised for what he described as a "personal failure" after he revealed he had "failed and sinned" in their marriage

Houghton, known for songs such as "Friend of God", said the couple had been "working through this for over 5 years".

"Although we tried, the challenges in our relationship have proven too much to overcome," he wrote. It is understood the couple have been seperated for a significant length of time before announcing their divorce.
"I am sincerely sorry, and forgiven, I soberly realize that I will live with the consequences of my failings for the rest of my life," he wrote on a public post on hisFacebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment