Saturday 20 February 2016

Amber: Had Enough With Recording Artists

Amber who was previously in a relationship with Kanye West and has two-year-old son Sebastian with estranged husband Wiz Khalifa - insists she doesn't want a romance with a recording artist again.
In an exchange with clairvoyant Tyler Henry on Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry, she said: ''I guess I wanna know if, if I'm gonna find love again and if I'm gonna have more babies.''
To which he replied: ''What's interesting about this is that I'm either seeing a relationship with someone who has a record label, I'm seeing a record label, record label, record label. I don't want you to date a rapper.''
Amber immediately quipped back: ''No I don't want to date a rapper anymore, get them away from me! I'm very attracted to creative people so that's why they just, they call me.''
When asked if she had her eye on anyone, she shared: ''I just want to focus on my kid and work.''

No comments:

Post a Comment